2007-03-02

Can't Watch Now

So far, I haven't had much luck with Netflix's Watch Now service. I initially was able to watch a movie fine. My only issue was that I watched 10 minutes but it charged me for the whole movie. It seems I'm not the only one. That's not a big deal. I had hours to burn for the month anyway.



However, now, every time I try to watch a movie, it tells me I need to delete some random amound of MB before I can watch anything. I say random because I can hit back and then click Watch again and it gives me a different number, usually dozens of MBs different than the last time.

I've tried deleting how much it says and that never helps. I have nearly a gig and a half free. Is that not enough?

I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the player. Still no love. I want this to work, but I'm reaching my mucking threshold and I'm not happy.

No comments: