2008-12-30

2008 Albums of the Year



  • Girl Talk - Feed the Animals [Amazon]

  • Sasha - Invol2ver Sasha - Invol2ver

  • Sia - Some People Have Real Problems Sia - Some People Have Real Problems

  • FM Belfast - How to Make Friends FM Belfast - How to Make Friends


I was especially struck with the fact that I didn't buy the physical disc of any of these. 3 of them came from the iTunes store and one came direct from the artist.

Also of note are the albums that didn't make my list. Evil Nine, Bloc Party, and Milosh all had new albums that I bought in 2008. I enjoy all of them, but none of them managed to crack my yearly favorites. Robyn's album is also great, but I have a hard time calling it a 2008 album. Much of the album has been available for years.

Past albums of the year:
[2007]
[2006]

1 comment:

Jason said...

Good reminder - I'll have to get on this. Unfortunately (or not) - I know I will have at least one album overlap with you.

Doonesso! (2 can play at this goofy captcha game)