2006-04-10

5 of the Now

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you, without a dope beat to step to.

5 more to make you nod your head, move your feet, and exercise your brain.

I'm again gifting 1 of the iTMS tracks to the most creative comment that says why you deserve it. I am the judge!


  • Coldcut - True Skool Coldcut - Sound Mirrors - True Skool The long awaited Coldcut album is here. It's getting good reviews. I'm digging the first half a lot more than the second half. Good stuff though. This track features vocals from Roots Manuva. This guy is everywhere these days.


  • Cut Chemist - Storm Cut Chemist - Storm (Featuring Edan and Mr. Lif) - Single - Storm (Featuring Edan and Mr. Lif)
    My brother was down in Austin for SXSW. I tried to get him to the Cut Chemist show, but he couldn't make it. Too bad, listen to this instead. If you like Cut Chemist, check out Product Placement, an amazing tour he did with DJ Shadow. It's on CD and DVD from djshadow.com.


  • Umut Gokcen vs. Ulrich Schnauss - Between Us & Them : Available for download from Umut's myspace site. Don't stop, get it get it! Ulrich has a space too.


  • Broker/Dealer - Satin Jacket Broker/Dealer - Initial Public Offering - Satin Jacket Smooth. Ordering the full album from Amazon.


  • Grayarea - Yewminyst Grayarea - 7 Year Itch - History of Hope Compilation - Yewminyst I've been loving this track forever. I just found it on iTMS, so I had to have it. Grayarea is from Chicago. I'd love to catch them live.

No comments: