2009-01-15

5 of the Now


  • Bag Raiders - Fun Punch (Bag Raiders Remix)Bag Raiders - Bag Raiders Remixed - EP - Fun Punch
    I love how Audiosurf can make such a great video for this track. Banging and uplifting.

  • Deadmau5 - Hi Friend (Original Mix)Deadmau5 & MC Flipside - Hi Friend - EP - Hi Friend
    Deadmau5 continues to own it. Lots of energy.

  • Robyn - CobrastyleRobyn - Robyn - Cobrastyle
    I wish I could play the drums with a bear head on. Actually, I just wish I could play the drums. I'm guessing that's a nod to the Teddybears?

  • Muscles - Ice CreamMuscles - Guns Babes Lemonade - Ice Cream
    I'm repulsed by the words muscles and ice cream in the same sentence, but I dig the music.

  • Fischerspooner - A Kick in the TeethFischerspooner - Odyssey - A Kick In the Teeth
    I don't know what it is about Fischerspooner. I like their music and own a few handfuls of their tracks, but I seem to ignore their releases. I always end up hearing it somehow anyway and then think "wow that sounds great, who is that?".

No comments: