2006-08-02

5 of The Now

Stay away from these tracks if you don't like naughty words :) A few of them have buckets of them.


  • Bassbin Twins - Whoa It would be pretty tough to track down a press of this. Not to set expectations too high, but this track has
    Crooked
    energy. Luckily, you can hear it in the latest Stone Lions podcast. I'm loving this mix. Grab it free! Setlist is available on the Marine Parade site. If you play this out, I hope you have insurance. Rip down the walls.

  • Stone Lions - Immigrant Heel, Claw and Toe Lovers - Whoah! Bootleg, mashup, wicked DJ mix. Whatever you want to call it, this thing is the real deal. Led Zeppelin, Evil Nine, the drums from Bell Biv DeVoe's Poison! Yes, you have to hear it to believe it. Again, check the Stone Lions podcast, or hear it alone at the Stone Lions Myspace.

  • Elisa - Time Elisa - Then Comes the Sun - Time I love the voice. I love the understated emptiness that allows this to be layered with other music for terrific effect.

  • Etienne de Crecy - F**k Étienne de Crécy - Commercial - EP - Fuck Love the flow. If you haven't slept throught the history of file sharing, you'll also want to check out the tracknames on their other release.

  • Brooklyn Funk Essentials - I Got Cash Brooklyn Funk Essentials - Make Them Like It - I Got Cash Class lyrics. Great delivery. Funk. "Go drown in a lake of Diet Coke, fu**a".

1 comment:

Jason said...

Damn you Macromedia player, damn you podcasts, I want my music through iTunes!!

I really want a way to just buy those first 2 tracks. I have become extraordinarily lazy it turns out.