2006-08-16

Let Captchas Be Your Guide

Have you always wanted to be a rapper or a DJ? Have you been held back from your dreams because you couldn't come up with a decent name? Well, you are held back no longer.



All you have to do is visit your favorite site that requires a captchaized login and reload a few times. You'll get a great assortment of possible names. Pick the one you like and you're golden. You don't even have to bother to hire a graphic artist. The captcha gods will stylize your name for you! They'll make it wavy and distorted just enough to be cool.

Rymro. I don't know if that sounds like "Busta Rhymes feat. Rymro" or just something that Scooby Doo might say.

Rymro Shaggy!

1 comment:

Jason said...

Snarky!!

That was actually really damn funny, I'm glad captchas can at least create some amusement while simultaneously annoying everyone.

You're 'shopped screenshot hit me funny today too. I want to make an account where that text says:
"No F***in' account? Holler!"

BTW - I'm rocking the "fulwgot" handle here. I think that make me a member of the Wu.