2005-10-13

Oldie, But a Goodie

Ahhh, the radio. Certain to make a hit out of anything, as long as you play it enough. Listen to Your Heart by D.H.T. What's DHT stand for? Don't have talent, must borrow? No, that's too harsh. I actually like the song(s), but why has this particular track struck such a nerve? Why is it 4 of the top 10 in the iTMS dance section?


Why aren't any of the other dance remakes getting any love?
Where's...
Fatboy Slim - The Joker
DJ Nu-Mark & Pomo - Believe
Deep Dish - Dreams

Ehh, what can I expect from the same people that put Crazy Frog in 3 of the top 10 of the iTMS electronic section.

I swear, if the wretched stench of a dirty diaper were audible, it would be a Crazy Frog track. My goodness people.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Seems lame and unoriginal to me as well. I still maintain Crazy Frog is the spawn of satan also.

I do like the DHT track, but I still prefer the original, and I can't believe there isn't enough other good songs to prevent it from being numbers 1-3 inclusive.

It seems like iTunes should have been helping move away from the radio push, but apparantly for now it is just enabling it to be purchased more easily.