2010-08-16

5 of The Now

I've had this playlist labeled July 5otn for some time now, so I guess it is time to post it. I love that Amazon has albums that include these tracks for $5. Can't beat that.


  • LCD Soundsystem - Home
    This is definitely the album of the summer for me. The home theme throughout the record is heartwarming.

  • Robyn - Fembot
    Why isn't this blowing up the radio? Catchy track, good lyrics.

  • Chemical Brothers - Escape Velocity

    I have been lucky enough to see the Chemical Brothers live. The moment I heard this track, I felt like I was back at their live show. I dig the vibe.

  • LCD Soundsystem - All I Want
    Delightful and emotional.

  • Baje One - Computer Rock
    DefJux baby. Go download this for free. I love the freestyle at the end too.

1 comment:

Paul said...

I really enjoyed the Chemical Brothers new album too, although I'd have to say my favorite track was Swoon.